Do men seem to skip over you?
The overly discriminating woman unknowingly projects an unapproachable presence to the very man she wants to attract.
In other words, rejection breeds rejection.
Be honest. Do prejudge and disqualify a man on superficial information?
Do you automatically reject a man if he shows up for a date wearing the wrong shirt, or his haircut or eyeglasses are out of date, or if he is bit reserved, do you pull out your Sharpie and discard him like the evening trash.
It’s not so surprising that when you do meet a man you would like to date, your negative aura unintentionally repels him and he is drawn to a woman who is friendly, accepting and easy to be with.
The picky-choosy woman typically looks for the worst in men.
The woman who is eager to point out a man’s flaws and imperfections, is unwilling to recognize and admit to her own faults.
If you give him a second date, do you secretly poo-poo his house, downgrade his automobile, criticize his favorite TV shows or harbor ill feelings for his dog.
Do you close your mind to the possibility that this man is an intelligent, loving, stable man who is a “diamond” in the rough” eager to be polished.
You snub him and then he does you a big favor and he never calls you again because he realizes that you are controlling, disapproving and uber-opinionated.
Do you discount a man before he even has a chance to reveal his best and enduring qualities.
Mature women can be uncompromising about their “List.” They’ve lived their first life, they got rid of their self-serving, cheating boyfriend or they divorced their overbearing, abusive husband, they sent their children off to college and they’re self-supporting. It’s “me-time” they say—and they conjure a long list of must-haves and deal breakers that no man can measure up to.
Women are told to be discriminating about the men they date. Be picky. Be choosy. Do your mental checklist and if he doesn’t measure up—don’t waste your time dating him.
Women should be discerning about the men they date and consider for a relationship. And there are men, who because of their bad behavior and nasty attitudes, do not deserve a moment your time or attention. But sometimes there are men you SHOULD give a chance to prove they are worthy of your time and commitment.
Lifehack offers 15 Signs The Man You’re With Is A Great Guy.
- He is your biggest fan.
- He initiates and holds intellectually stimulating conversations with you.
- He listens to you.
- He lets you vent.
- He speaks his mind – and does so coolly, calmly and respectively.
- He admits he’s wrong when he’s wrong.
- He is passionate about his job and more than capable of motivating himself.
- He takes care of himself – mind, body and soul.
- He surprises you with sweet words and/or acts of love every now and then.
- He genuinely cares about your friends.
- He treats other people with kindness and respect.
- He’s got his act together and doesn’t need you to babysit him.
- He is in good terms with your family, and has made sure you’ve met his.
- He keeps his apartment neat and tidy.
- He doesn’t want to, but he is not afraid to lose you.
Or maybe he will make a good male friend. Read 5 Ways To Develop And KEEP Men Friends