Successful, happy people share an essential trait that forms their life’s experiences—they are positive thinkers.
Successful, influential, happy people share an essential trait that forms their life’s experiences—they are positive thinkers.
Positive minded people stand out in group of people. They emit an aura of confidence and independence. Onlookers are intrigued and drawn to their self-assured presence, attracting valuable business and friendship connections. Positive thinkers are bold about their future because they are secure in who they are and what they are doing. They view life as an opportunity to tackle new projects and they expect a favorable outcome. In times of difficulty, they understand it is a temporary setback. They learn from their mistakes. They are strengthened by life’s challenges and they remain determined, focused and optimistic. Their glass is half-full—not half-empty. They are motivated by a sense of personal responsibility, ethics and helping others.
The saying is: you are what you think!
We create our own reality by the virtue of our thoughts and actions. We attract the things we want. We also attract the things we don’t want. Positive thoughts magically attract opportunities, success, our favorite possessions, and meaningful relationships. While negative thoughts draw to us problematic people, troublesome situations, financial difficulties, and even poor health. Succinctly put—like attracts like.
Scarcity thinking is form of negative energy. Scarcity thinkers feel there is not “enough” to go around. They spend their lives complaining about their problems and bad luck. They fixate on their lack of money, the problems within their relationships, or no relationship and being alone. Scarcity thinkers are mistrustful and self-absorbed. They are afraid they will not get their share of money, recognition, fun, possessions, love and happiness. They’re afraid to share their knowledge, contacts, or empathy because someone might take advantage of them, or someone might get ahead of them. They are afraid to include others in their friend group, because someone may outshine them. They blame everyone and everything for their difficulties and unhappiness.
The opposite of a scarcity thinker, is an abundance thinker. Abundance thinkers believe the universe has plenty to go around. They are givers and they are grateful for all they receive. Their hearts are full, their thoughts are large, and their exuberance is contagious. They believe the Universe is generous, and the things they need to succeed in life will show up exactly at the right time. They are quick to share their time, knowledge, resources and connections because they believe it will come back to them magnified. Their relationships (personal and business) are stable and rewarding. Abundance thinkers are astounded and grateful for their amazing good fortune. Some people call it luck!
Behold: The 7 Habits of Positive Thought
- Learn to look for the good in people. Treat everyone with respect and courtesy. Forgive the shortcomings of others, and you will soon forgive your imperfections.
- Be sincere in your actions. Be honest, enthusiastic and friendly. Express your genuine feelings in a considerate and caring manner. This is your best self. Your best self will bring out the best in others.
- Be open-minded to the thoughts, opinions and ideas of others. You may be unexpectedly inspired. Don’t let prejudices or pre-conceived notions blind you to opportunities.
- Develop an attitude of gratitude. Make a mental list of the things that you appreciate about your life, small and large, and give thanks for these blessings. The Universe recognizes a grateful heart and will bring you more of what you desire.
- Be a giver; not a taker. Give of your time, money and wisdom. Give from a place of generosity. Don’t expect anything in return. It is the intent of the heart, not the amount, which manifests prosperity.
- Continually think about the things you want, not what you don’t have. Visualize the things you want in life; believe that it is yours. It’s the feeling that creates reality, not just the thought.Pay attention to your dreams. Follow your gut instincts. Draw upon the wisdom that is within you. This is your spiritual guide pointing you in the right direction.
- Practice thoughts of acceptance, generosity and gratitude and you will receive equal or greater amounts of the same—some people call it luck.
Read the true stories in the newly released book: God Please Fix Me! that will inspire you to develop the power of positive thinking.
God, Please Fix Me!
A Breakthrough in Self-Esteem, Relationship Understanding and Personal Healing for Women
by Nancy Nichols
Purchase the book here! FREE SHIPPING for a limited time! Same day shipping.
Ebooks available at online stores.
For dating blogs sign up for Nancy's Newsletter.
BUY GPFM BOOK