Like it or not, dating is a game. Play your cards right and you can land a great guy!
Why do men desire, respect and pursue some women—and not others? What is the magic allure that causes a man to prefer a woman over his buddies, fall in love and seriously consider marriage?
Scientists claim it takes 8.2 seconds for a man to decide if he is interested in woman, and if you ask me, there are seven principles that cause a man to sit up and notice a woman.
A man posted a comment to my blog: He said, and I quote with embarrassment, "Bad advice, babe. Men are only interested in finding p*ssy!"
Um. This type of man will push you for sex on the first date, and if you refuse, you will never hear from them again.
Good riddance, babe!
Fortunately, this dirtbag is a horrible exception, and not the rule.
I believe that most men truly are looking for a genuine relationship with the right woman and they basically respect and value women. However, even with the nice guys, it's a woman's job to put-on-the-brakes when a man is moving too fast sexually. Bu that's just one component to making his attraction last
7 Vital Principles That Keep a Quality Man in HOT Pursuit
- Style: Men truly are visual creatures and they are drawn to a woman's polished appearance and femininity. The primary visual factors that get a man’s attention are your eyes, what you’re wearing, how your hair looks, your perfume, and depending on his taste, your body shape. After that, men are looking for more vital and enduring traits.
- Approachability: Eye contact and a smile are powerful flirting tools that get a man’s initial attention. A quick glance, a soft smile and a slow look away lets a man know you're interested. Casually glimpse at him now and then, catch his gaze, touch your hair and look down. One study showed that it takes 13 glances before the average guy gets the courage to approach a woman.
- Authenticity: Men really do want to make an emotional connection with a woman. Authentic means you share your true thoughts, you truly listen to what he is saying, and you’re not afraid to show your vulnerable side and share your flaws. A woman who is authentic is in her best self and your best self will bring out the best in a man.
- Independence: You are busy, successful and self-reliant. You love your life. You enjoy your career. You have your own interests and hobbies. You have solid relationships with your family and friends, and you’re socially active. You don’t need a man to complete you, but you would welcome and enjoy the right man into your life.
- Attitude: In the beginning men just want to have a good time and they are turned off if you're too serious. If you are upbeat and engaging, a man can have fun with you. If you are authentic, he is more apt to relax and show you his true self, which makes him to want to spend more time with you. A light-hearted attitude is an indicator that you will be easy to get along—even when the relationship gets serious.
- Mystery: A woman who doesn't immediately reveal the intimate details of her life intrigues men. Women who divulge their hurtful past and personal problems on the first date will dilute their attractiveness and allure. A tinge of mystique can challenge a man prowess, making him to WANT to know you better. But don’t be evasive, scheming or play jealous mind games because then he won't trust you and pull away.
- Withholding Sex: It’s the allure of sex (the first time) that inflames a man’s desire to pursue a woman. Saying “no” to sex in the early stages of dating is not a manipulative ploy, it simply means (in addition to protecting yourself from STDs) that you understand that a man thinks with the bulge in his trousers at this point in the relationship, and not his brain or his heart.
Men need time to develop feelings and trust for a woman. When a woman caves in for sex too soon, he may lose interest and respect for you and his motivation for the chase.
Do quality men pursue you, or ignore and pass you over for your girlfriend?
Secrets of the Ultimate Hunter is the true story of how Nancy Nichols discovered the qualities that attract the genuine interest of men.
Secrets of the Ultimate Husband Hunter:
How to attract Men, Enjoy Dating and Recognize the Love of Your Life
by Nancy Nichols
Purchase the book here! FREE SHIPPING for a limited time! Ships the same day.
Ebook available in online stores.
For more dating insight sign up for Nancy's Newsletter.